"They're so beautiful we could wear these all the time!" ~ Washington
* Adjustable tying straps
* Hearing-aid friendly
~ hand or machine - hot water - fragrance-free soap
~ line or machine dry - (no dryer sheet)
~ warm iron for the rumples ;-)
WEAR: (Photos 4-8)
~ over nose, mouth, chin
~ 2 top straps = above the ears - tie high on the head in a bow
~ 2 bottom straps = below the ears - tie behind the neck in a bow
~ to temporarily remove mask = untie top straps, let mask drape from secured neck straps
~ 1 size fits teens & adults
~ mask = 100% cotton (both sides) Asian crane with gold detailing & green bird amidst flowering branches
~ 4 gold straps = 18 inches - 100% cotton
** FREE GIFT TAG (Photos 1, 9)
front = fabric heart glued to white card stock
back = write your greeting on checkout - 'note to seller'
** FREE GIFT WRAP = colored tissue wrap (Photo 10)
* Ships with Tracking
I accept Paypal and credit card payments via Etsy.
STATE SALES TAX CHARGED: Pennsylvania, and Washington State...and as of Feb 2021...many more! Etsy keeps abreast of the sales tax laws and automatically charges on checkout if your State has voted in to collect online sales tax.
SHIPPING to U.S:
~ HAND-Stands and CACTUS-Stands ship Priority - Tracking + $50 insurance included.
~ Face Masks ship USPS First-Class Package Service, with Tracking
~ I ship within 24 hours of your order unless it's Saturday.
~ Contact me if you need faster shipment or more insurance.
*** NOTE: As of August 11, 2020 - I have deleted all International shipping options on each product in my shop. Delays in customs are too risky during this COVID-19 time. Thank you for your understanding ***
** SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE...
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: I use USPS First-Class Package International
~ I ship within 24 hours of your order unless it's Saturday.
~ arrives 10-14 business days unless destination is a remote address
~ Note: Limited tracking provided by USPS once package leaves the US - I continue to update you with all tracking notices I receive of your Customs Order # until the package arrives.
~ UPGRADE = USPS Priority Mail International = arrives within 6-10 business days to most major cities, slightly longer for a more remote address
~ Tracking and up to $200 insurance are included with Priority.
~ Contact me if you need faster shipment or more insurance.
PLEASE BE AWARE THERE MAY BE CUSTOMS FEES, DUTIES AND TAXES THAT THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR. There is currently no way to calculate them on this end.
~ Customs fees vary and are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
~ Items returned for non-payment of customs fees will be refunded, less the cost of shipping and fees.
** Contact me before purchase, if you have any questions. I will do all I can to answer them.**
** GENERALLY - I can tell you from online research MAY 2017 - there are NO CUSTOMS FEES in these countries FOR ITEMS VALUED AT OR BELOW the following:
JAPAN = 10,000 Yen ($90 US) or below
CANADA = 22 Canadian dollars ($16 US) or below
UK = 18 Pounds ($23 US) or below
AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, IRELAND, ITALY, LUXEMBURG, NETHERLANDS, PORTUGAL, SLOVENIA, SPAIN = 22 Euros ($24 US) or below.
** AUSTRALIA ** JULY 1, 2018 - The Australian government requires Etsy to collect a 10% GST (goods and services tax) on purchases shipped to a buyer in Australia from my "pierrmorgan" shop in the US, on the total value of a package less than or equal to $1,000 AUD. Etsy will automatically include this tax in your total, which you'll pay at checkout. (GST does not apply if the total value of the package is more than $1,000 AUD - or if the transaction is between buyers and sellers both located in Australia.)
Thank you for reading!
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
** I want you to be delighted with your purchase. If you are not, please let me know right away. I accept returns on an individual basis. The buyer is responsible for return shipping. I will refund $ after receiving the piece in its original condition.
** Should the product be damaged on arrival, notify me as soon as you can. You have 14 days from the day your package arrives to contact me with 2 photos (1 of box - 1 of product) for a Refund. **
*** Please look at all listing photos and read details carefully before purchase. All HAND-Stands and CACTUS-Stands are soft sculptures with a weighted wrist/trunk of pennies inside a sealed, hard plastic container - designed to stand on a flat, level, stationary surface = dresser, desk, table, shelf, mantelpiece, counter top, or windowsill.
Fingers are reinforced inside with bamboo for a sturdy display of earrings and rings. Lightweight pins & brooches are best on the palm.
Got heavy bracelets? On HAND-Stands they can be stacked like tires, the wrist slipped down inside them for a colorful look. Or place the HAND or CACTUS on a saucer to collect bracelets, post-earrings, and coins around its base. ***
Thanks for reading!
Each HAND-Stand and CACTUS-Stand is wrapped in colored tissue inside a clear poly bag with an enclosure card inside. The item is then enclosed in a cardboard box - inside a bubble mailer for USPS Priority within U.S. - or inside a triple-thick cardboard box for First-Class Package International shipping.
FAQ's ~ WHOLESALE & CONSIGNMENT ~ 2021 HAND-Stand & CACTUS-Stand DETAILS & PRICES:
~ I welcome any questions.
~ Custom Orders too!
~ No Layaway Plan available
~ I do not offer Wholesale or Consignment prices for any of my products
*** EACH HAND-Stand is unique, made one at a time with my actual hand (no paper pattern).
*** BECAUSE each HAND-Stand, CACTUS-Stand and Face Mask is hand crafted, even if made with the same fabric and style, there will be variations in each. Please read dimension information for each listing and view the photos carefully. I've photographed the actual item that is ready to ship. ***
*** WANT to see jewelry on a particular HAND-Stand or a photo at a different angle? Let me know. I'm happy to do this for you. ***
** HAND-Stand WRIST STYLES = diameter & height of only the wrist:
~ CLASSIC = 1.5 inch (4 cm) diameter & 1.5 - 2 + inches up to curve of palm
~ TALL = 2 inches (5 cm) diameter base & 5 inches (12.75 cm) up to palm curve
** TOTAL HEIGHT of HAND-Stand STYLES = measured from base to middle fingertip:
~ CLASSIC = 9 - 10 inches high (23 - 26 cm)
~ TALL = 11 - 12 inches high (28 - 31 cm)
** HAND-Stand STYLE PRICES - OCT 2021:
~ itty bitty = discontinued
~ CLASSIC = $58
~ TALL = $88
** CACTUS-Stand STYLE PRICES - OCT 2021:
~ Short = discontinued
~ Tall = $38 (7 inches high - 18 cm / trunk = 1.5 inches wide - 4 cm)
** Face Mask PRICES - FEB 2021
~ Teen & Adult = $15
~ Child = $15
~ 3-layers cotton fabric = $16
~ Hand-stitched Appliqué = $18
Thank you for your interest!
1. Personal Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you're ordering. You may choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of fabric jewelry stands, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms, and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention:
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
Running my Etsy shop from the United States, I offer and sell my products to all countries worldwide. Your information comes to me through Etsy.com at the time of a sales transaction. At present (May 2018), I do not store and process your information through any other third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions.
6. Your Rights:
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change. Restrict. Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7. How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Pierr Morgan, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me via the internet at pierrless [at] gmail.com. Or, you may snail mail me at:
2620 E 27th Ave, Apt T16
Spokane, WA 99223-4926
Yes. Happy to!
Additional fees may apply.
Hand dust HAND or CACTUS-Stand with a clean damp cloth or sponge.
FREE! Card included. Write greeting on checkout order form, 'note to seller.'
I do not Wholesale, Consign, or offer Layaway for my products. Each item is made individually by hand. Essentially one-of-a-kind (OOAK). They are labor intensive with no mass-production process involved.
Thanks very much for your interest.
I hand-make them myself. They are fabric soft sculptures, made one at a time, machine stitching fabrics together and filling fingers and palm with polyester fiberfil. The wrist is solid with a "weight tub" of pennies inside a sealed plastic container - to support the hand (or cactus), so it stands sturdy on a flat, level, stationary surface, like a desk, dresser, mantel, shelf, counter top or windowsill.
Yes! I'm happy to use any cotton quilting-weight fabric you send. You pay for shipping it to me, I cut what I need to make the item(s), and return all remaining fabric to you along with your completed order.