"Jingle Bell" ~ acrobatic Chickadee on a fir branch discovering a gold vintage jingle bell
• 8 x 8 inches Original PAINTING using AcrylaGouache (gooWASH - an opaque watercolor), on Strathmore 300 gram toned paper
• suitable for framing (Photos 5, 6)
(* does not include frame)
• painting & signature = 4.75 inches W x 3.75 inches H, slightly centered left
• paper is 8 x 8 inches square
• It is signed "Pierr" upper left
• This painting will be shipped in a cellophane sleeve on foam board inside a recyclable mailer with DO NOT BEND on front
• Ships with Tracking - from Spokane, Washington.
Thanks so much for supporting my art!
** The purchase of this painting does not transfer reproduction rights.
© Pierr Morgan 2022
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
1. Personal Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you're ordering. You may choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of fabric jewelry stands, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms, and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention:
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
Running my Etsy shop from the United States, I offer and sell my products to all countries worldwide. Your information comes to me through Etsy.com at the time of a sales transaction. At present (May 2018), I do not store and process your information through any other third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions.
6. Your Rights:
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change. Restrict. Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7. How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Pierr Morgan, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me via the internet at pierrless [at] gmail.com. Or, you may snail mail me at:
2620 E 27th Ave, Apt T16
Spokane, WA 99223-4926
Generally no, but I'm open for suggestions to consider. Thanks.
Additional fees may apply.
• FREE GIFT WRAP = Simple eco-friendly paper wrap taped closed.
• FREE CARD = front: fabric heart glued to white card stock; back: write your greeting at checkout "note to seller."
I do not Wholesale, Consign, or offer Layaway.
Thanks very much for your interest.